Perpignan v Toulon in numbers
le 17/04/2014 à 17:19
On Saturday 19th April, Christophe Berdos will blow the whistle for the kick off of the 25th fixture of the Top 14 between Perpignan and Toulon at the Montjuic Stadium in Barcelona.
The background to the match in 5 key numbers :
1. One player in each of the two teams playing has worn the colours of both clubs. For Perpignan scrum half Nicolas Durand who played for Toulon last season before returning to Perpignan, the club for whom he'd played from 2004 to 2010. For Toulon, Maxime Mermoz at RCT since 2012 and a Perpignan player from 2008 to 2012.
2. Toulon is in 2nd place in the Top 14 table while Perpignan have two points more than Oyonnax in the relegation zone.
3. Toulon have won three out of their 12 away games in the Championship this season. Successes against Biarritz, Bayonne and Bordeaux and a draw at Montpellier.
6. The points difference in the home fixture. Toulon won 15-9 on November 22nd. Perpignan left the Mayol with a defensive bonus point.
9. The number of tries scored by the two teams' best scorers. Matt Giteau for RCT and Sofiane Guitoune for Perpignan.
Website : http://www.english-institute.fr/
1 Rue du Docteur Jean Bertholet, 83000 Toulon. 04 94 62 99 62
le 02/03/2015 à 18:16
le 02/03/2015 à 16:09
le 02/03/2015 à 16:04